I'm going to be sorting characters of different books and series into Hogwarts houses! In this post, we'll be seeing Ram, Lakshman, Bharat, Shatrughan, Raavan, Kumbhakarna, Sita, Vibhishan, Vashishta and Vishwamitra.
PS : Please remember that there is no ranking. Just because someone is Slytherin does NOT mean they are bad. Each house has its own qualities. Check out this post to understand further!
Also, sometimes a person may be sorted into more than one house. That's just because it's impossible to put a person into just one category!
1) Ram : Hufflepuff or Gryffindor! No one can deny his bravery and he is also a follower of the law. He cares about the innocent and fights against the evil. This puts him in Gryffindor of Hufflepuff.
2) Lakshman : Gryffindor! He is not as huge a follower of the law as Ram. He is brave and isn't scared of much. He isn't a nerd either. This puts him in Gryffindor.
3) Bharat : Gryffindor or Hufflepuff! He is courageous and ready to protect the weak. He cares about the people in his kingdom and also his family. This places him in either Hufflepuff or Gryffindor.
4) Shatrughan : Ravenclaw! Obviously.
5) Raavan : He is honestly a mix of all four. He is brave and not scared of much. He is knowledgeable, he is maybe not Hufflepuff material, but he loves the people he is close with. He would also do anything to get what he wants!
6) Kumbhakarna : Gryffindor and Hufflepuff! He is valorous in battles and compassionate in everything else. He would have to be put in Hufflepuff or Gryffindor.
7) Sita : Gryffindor! She is a Gryffindor but may have a little Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw blood mixed in!
8) Vibhishan : Ravenclaw and Slytherin! He is a Slytherin since he is willing to be a coward and join the winning team at all costs. He is also capable of joining Ravenclaw because as Lakshman said, he is a sneaky weasel, but a very, very smart sneaky weasel!
9) Vashishta : Ravenclaw! As the teacher of our series' heroes, of course he is a Ravenclaw!
10) Vishwamitra : Slytherin! He is not evil, at least not according to himself. He is still willing to do whatever he has to to win, so he is a Slytherin. He also has a hint of Hufflepuff since he loves children.
Hope you liked this mix!