Updated: Jan 31
There are many differences between the Book and Movie. I'll be mentioning the major differences. This is part four, featuring the fourth book/movie of Harry Potter - The Goblet of Fire.
The Goblet of Fire
1) When Harry's name comes out of the goblet, book Dumbledore stays calm while the movie Dumbledore is furious.
2) One of the most disappointing ones was the omitting of Winky and Dobby. Dobby is one of my favourite characters and I don't know why he isn't mentioned in the movie as he played a crucial part of helping Harry with the second task in the book.
3) While Dobby helped Harry with the second task in the book, in the movie, it was Neville, as asked by Alastor Moody (aka Barty Crouch Jr)
4) By not mentioning the elves, the entire S.P.E.W (Society for Protection of Elfish Welfare) was also omitted in the movie.
5) Rita Skeeter being an Animagus as discovered by Hermione in the book is also not present in the movie.
6) Another part I loved in the book was Ludo Bagman's gamble and how Harry gave his Triwizard Tournament winnings to Fred and George Weasley for their Joke shop. The movie omitted all of these parts.
7) Another small difference is the removal of Trelawney's Divination classes in the movie, but it is hard to fit everything in a short movie and only the most important parts can be mentioned.
This is definitely not all the differences, but they are the ones I feel are most prominent!