Here are some of my favorite book series of all time. No matter how many times I read them, I always love them. The following are the books I'm currently addicted to. It is ranked, but my opinion could change later on. After all, almost 11,000 books are published each day!
1) Keeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger - Currently, this is my number 1 book to read. It is addictive and the series is HUGE. Each book is around 600 pages long and there are 10+ books. It is funny, sentimental, mysterious and has made me laugh and cry at the same time. It is a 100% page-turner. I know that I can expect a plot twist at the end of every chapter.
2) Ram Chandra Series by Amish - This series is one of the best books I have read. It is about Indian Mythology, but hear me out, it's not what you think. Check out this post to understand further. There are currently 4 books in this series, but the next book is still in progress.
3) Harry Potter by JK Rowling - Well, no need to introduce this one! This is about the adventures of Harry, a 11-year-old, who tries to adjust to the magical world. He struggles to survive against Lord Voldemort who consistently tries to kill Harry, but Harry is helped by his friends. There are 7 books in this series.
4) Gone series by Michael Grant - This is a series where everyone under 15 years is trapped inside a dome with other evil forces at play. As they try to escape, lives are lost and some hidden truths are revealed. This series consists of 6 books each around 550 pages.
5) Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - This series has 3 books, around 300 pages each. It is about a game called Hunger Games where 12 children are locked in an arena every year until there is only one victor left. The only motto is 'to kill or be killed'. Will Katniss Everdeen be able to survive and protect the boy she loves when only one winner is possible?
You need to read these books, and I promise you won't be disappointed. Let me know if you like them!